WE'RE LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD PROGRAMMERS
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO TAKE A FRONT LINE POSITION IN THE EXCITING AND RAPIDLY CHANGING WORLD OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.
While there is no such thing as a 'typical' day at Cybercom, we offer qualified professionals a challenging and rewarding career opportunity in a friendly and supportive work environment.
We are looking for people with the energy and drive necessary to support Cybercom Technology's growth.
Dress is business casual in our environment. There are occasions when a more formal presentation is appropriate. We promote collaborative problem solving to give our clients the best solution and work together as a team to be as productive as possible. We place a high regard on family values and understand the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salaries
- Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Holidays and Sick Time
- Corporate Events
We are currently seeking .NET Developers with experience in developing ASP.NET/SQL Server based solutions.
Candidates will be responsible for the implementing new functionality as well as supporting existing features of various mission critical .NET applications and support systems.
You must be a seasoned and innovative professional with proven experience managing projects including design, development, testing, and deployment. Attention to detail with conservative approach to reducing exposure to failure is a must.
A working knowledge ASP.NET, VB.NET and/or C#, and Transact-SQL.
- Ability to develop stored procedures/functions for MS SQL Server.
- Experience creating efficient browser based user interfaces and workflow using HTML5, jQuery, and XML
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services and Integration Services is a plus.
- Must be able to work in a team environment or independently and take project ownership and initiative.
- Excellent command of English language (both written and verbal).
- Proven ability to understand a customer's needs.
- 5 Years of professional experience.
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred.
- Microsoft Product Development Stack
- VB.NET and/or C#
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- HTML5 / jQuery / Bootstrap / XML
- Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- No Sponsorship Available.
- To be considered for this position, please email a current version of your resume in a PDF format to email@example.com.
- No phone calls. Cybercom will only contact qualified candidates.
- Cybercom Technology, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V